Wednesday, August 27, 2008

204 Rosewood Lane by Debbie Macomber

Have I mentioned lately that Debbie's books are hard to put down? Well they are! 204 Rosewood Lane is the second book in the Cedar Cove series, and it just so happens to be Grace Sherman's address. We learn more about Grace and her two daughters, Kelly and Maryellen. Dan's, Grace's husband, disappearance really takes the family for a loop. I can't imagine going through that, and not knowing what happened. Another mystery pops up in the town of Cedar Cove too. A stranger shows up at the local bed and breakfast and mysteriously dies during the night. No one knows who he is or what he was doing. But I wouldn't worry too much, Roy McAfee the local PI is on the case. We also meet Zach and Rosie Cox, who are going through a messy divorce.

Again, this was a really good book. I believe I am going to enjoy the whole Cedar Cove series.

No comments: